Photos and Intellectual Property
- Any reproduction or other use of the photographic documents for which the IDEMIA or one of its companies or Aleat holds the copyright is expressly forbidden in any type of publication (print, Internet, TV) without the prior approval of the IDEMIA or Aleat. These documents can only be used for an application that has been accepted by the IDEMIA or Aleat, and for a single use.
- Any re-use of this type of document must receive the prior approval of the IDEMIA and/or of Aleat.
- Any document that has been lent by IDEMIA and/or Aleat may not be transmitted to a third party in any way whatsoever.
- Any change to a photo supplied by IDEMIA and/or Aleat, or to its caption, must receive the prior written approval of the IDEMIA and/or Aleat.
- No photo may be used for advertising purposes without written authorization.