Your personal data provided during the recruitment process via electronic tool and/or submission of related documents (when applicable) is processed in accordance with the law no. 9887, dated 10.03.2008 “On the protection of personal data”, as amended, and other secondary legislation in force.
Candidates participating in the recruitment process are informed that:
1. Your provision of personal information in connection with recruiting is voluntary, and you determine the extent of information you provide to ALEAT; please note that if you decide not to provide information, it may affect our ability to consider you for recruitment.
2. Your personal data are collected and processed by the company ALEAT Shpk (“ALEAT”), NUIS K82018015V, with registered address at Rr. “Xhanfize Keko”, Tirana, Albania. If you have any queries concerning the processing of your personal data or a request to access, rectify or cancel your personal data, please contact the Data Protection Officer of ALEAT at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. The purpose of collecting and processing your personal data is to assess, select and recruit candidates suitable to cover the job vacancies of ALEAT. The information may be used to communicate with you, to manage recruiting and hiring processes, and for compliance with corporate governance and legal and regulatory requirements. If you are hired, the information may be used in connection with employment and corporate management.
4. The categories of personal data collected and used for the recruitment process are:
- Personal data allowing identification of the candidate: title, name, surname, date and place of birth.
- Information provided by the candidate to contact the candidate and to allow organization of interviews: address, telephone number, email.
- Information provided by the candidate to allow the verification of the eligibility and selection criteria as laid down in the vacancy notice: nationality, education and training (diploma awarded, certificates and training), professional experience (job title, length, company name, company type and web address of company (optional), main tasks and responsibilities), linguistic and job related skills and competencies.
- Proof from previous employment and references (when requested)
- Medical aptitude certificate (when requested)
- Criminal record (when requested)
- Motivation letter of candidate (when requested)
5. The recipients of your data will be the human resources sector of ALEAT. Your personal data shall be confidential and shall not be disclosed to third parties, unless otherwise foreseen by law or secondary legislation.
6. The time limits for storing the personal data are the following:
- Should you not be recruited, your data will be stored for a maximum period of 2 years from the date these data have been received by ALEAT. The scope of storage of your personal data is to consider you for other job opportunities in ALEAT. At the end of the period, the personal data of the applicant will be cancelled and destroyed. You can nevertheless request deletion of your personal data, at any time before the end of the above period.
7. You have the right to access your personal data at any time and the right to correct any inaccurate or incomplete personal data.
8. You have the right to have recourse at any time to the Data Protection Officer of ALEAT (email@example.com) or in case of dispute concerning the processing of your personal data, you have the right to submit a complaint at any time directly to the Commissionaire for the Right of Information and Protection of Personal Data.
9. The candidates are responsible for the information that provide or make available to ALEAT, and they must ensure it is honest, truthful, accurate and not misleading in any way. Candidates must ensure that the information provided does not contain material that is obscene, defamatory, or infringing on any rights of any third party; does not contain malicious or executable code; and is not otherwise legally actionable. Further, if candidates provide any information concerning any other person, such as individuals you provide as references, you are responsible for providing any notices and obtaining any consents necessary for ALEAT to collect and use that information as described in this policy.
ALEAT reserves the right to amend and update from time to time this policy.